Back to list
Registration: FDN 156
- Original sills, rear wings, rear wheel arches and boot floor
- The whole body has been stripped back to bare metal for a high quality respray in the absolute correct shade of pastel blue
- New old stock original Rover panels:- both front wings, front centre valance, rear 1/4 valances, rear splash panels, all 4 bumper iron covers and rear centre
- Square dial dashboard
- gearbox removed and overhauled and a new clutch fitted
- Full professional retrim in the correct shade of leather and moquette with new door trims, carpets, roof lining in grey union cloth, all closely matching the original materials, at a cost of over £5000
- Fuel tank has been removed and cleaned out with acid, then resealed and repainted
- Rear axle was removed purely for a repaint, and new seals fitted
- New rear wheel bearings, both rear springs have been stripped, cleaned, greased and fitted with new bushes. Both shock absorbers have been replaced
- The front suspension has been stripped out, front springs and suspension arms have been powder coated, and all new bushes fitted. new outer steering links and new track rod ends replaced
- Some fuel pipes were replaced and a new fuel pump fitted
- The light lenses were replaced with new old stock Lucas items. The headlamps being the correct and rare cat eye design, and new old stock reflectors and brackets fitted
- All 4 bumper iron covers and rear centre valance replaced and all of the bodywork rubbers w renewed after the repaint
Interactive 360° Panorama
This is one of the finest cars that we have had the pleasure of dealing with. Professionally restored by a marque expert with exquisite attention to correctness and detail. The Cyclops must be the nearest thing to a car that rolled out of the Rover gates in 1950 and is a true delight in every respect. Offered at a fraction of the price of the restoration work, the P4 represents outstanding value for money and is a unique opportunity.
*Videos Coming Soon*
£14,000 - £18,000
Buyer's premium: 15.00%
Auction: The Summer 2021 Classic Car Auction, Tue, 6th Jul 2021
Based at their purpose designed 30,000 square foot premises in Cheshire, Manor Park Classics will hold their second auction on Tuesday 6th July.
Addressing the widely held frustrations with the traditional auction process, Manor Park Classics have set out to reduce the risk and anxiety for buyers and sellers alike and are focussing on a broad offering of genuine and interesting classic and collectors vehicles to present at their forthcoming auction.
A five day viewing period including evenings and weekends allows buyers the chance to view the cars at a time convenient to them. With on-site facilities to see the cars running and driving, as well as a four post inspection ramp, the risks of buying a car without a thorough inspection is completely reduced.
With a permanent site and superb secured storage facility cars can be delivered and collected, at the customers convenience, without the usual restrictions and constraints.
Enter Your Vehicle
View all lots in this sale